Thursday, August 26, 2010

This is for you.

I scolded a kid in my class this morning when I saw him playing with this flower. 



After they have gone out for their recess, I stayed in and mark a few books while waiting for my next class. When I looked up, I saw this.

Eh.. bila masa pulak ada kat situ?

The kid that I scolded just now came into the class. He went to his desk to take his things. I looked at him with a blank expression. But he smiled sheepishly to me instead. 

Me: Tabsheer, did you put this flowers here?
T: Yes, cikgu. 
Me:...... owh..... By the way, Thank you.
T: You're welcome, miss.



hhmmmm... He got scolded from me but he gave me this as a gift. 

~pandai ko memujuk ticer ko ni yeh?~

notakaki: mudah emosi sejak akhir-akhir ini.. Tapi alhamdulillah, berjaya mengawal diri. hanya marah pada yang sepatutnya sahaja.

1 comment:

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^