Saturday, September 25, 2010

Flu is bugging me..

There were times I was okay. Straight headed. Eyes cleared. I can breath normally.

There were also times when the nostrils were so damn itchy which leads to a series of unfortunate events sneezing (bersin sampai bergegar blok rumah aku nieh.. akekeke) The phlegm started to block my nose. Eyes gone red. I could feel as if my brain expanded. Mouth went dry since I had to breath through it and all I need right now is just drugs that could kill the virus and flush them out away from my body.

It had been 3 days.

*sigh*

Dear J,
please do not forget to drop by at the pharmacy to get the medicine today!
~mental note to myself~

3 comments:

  1. musim org selsema nih kut. cuaca pun tak menentu. kejap panas giler, pastu kejap hujan plak

    ReplyDelete
  2. agaknye lah..
    btw, ubat dah beli.. phlegm sudah agak kering... weee.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^