Friday, July 17, 2009

New Moon

I've read Twilight.

Whenever I started to flip the pages, I couldn't stop.
A very intriguing book, indeed.
Please read if you're into vampires...


It was recommended by my cousin and I got myself addicted and bought the whole set of it. Kebetulan pulak ada pesta buku sana sini. So, I manage to get them all with a good price.

Now, I'm on the second book. Started on last Monday and halfway through...
Some said it was a little bore.
But there's a part where I almost cried. (hehe.. emo..)


Will be spending the reast of the day reading New Moon I guess.
Before that I'll have to fry some keropok first...
(yeah.. I know. it's a bad habbit eating oily food while reading a book)

2 comments:

  1. Vegetable oil? That's vegetable kan? Ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. vegetable oil?? Ape cik marts cakap ni.. tak paham lah.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^