Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rub my tummy pweeasee...

rub my tummy please, mami?
One Sunday morning, I woke up early. After feeding my boy, I let him play and run around the house on his own. Then, I sat down in front of my lappy to check on my mails. After a few minutes, he came to me meowing with his pleading eyes. After picking him up and placed him on my lap, he showed his tummy to me.. aiyoh...  pagi-pagi subuh dah mintah rub tummy. Okaylah.. mami rub tummy dia. Lepas tu terus tak kacau mami dah. Switched off the lappy and I went ZzZZzZzz..

1 comment:

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^