Sunday, December 26, 2010

He kidnapped my only 'geng'

The latest member of GQ got married this morning. Alhamdulilah.. She was sooooooooooo beautiful and gorgeous. I love ur 'mini sarang tebuan' hair darling! I got to meet the other GQ's as well.

Missed our good old times together. (sorang takde dlm gambar)

I just love our over dramatic way of greeting each other with the bear hug and all sorts of shrieking-gigling-mumbling-oohs and aahs sounds will come out from our mouths. I didn't realized that I missed them that much! 
 
Cantek kan?

Soooo happy for you Emmy.

Semoga Emmy & Nazrin kekal & bahagia sehingga ke akhir hayat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^