Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New books

I've just finished reading If You could See me now by Cecilia Ahern. Interesting but it took me a whole month to finish reading it due to my 'sebokness tahap gaban' ... huhuhu... (exaggerate je lebih..)
I bought these new books.. but yet there's two more to complete the set by Stephenie Meyer. They sold at MPH at the price of RM188 per box of 4 books with 15% discount for member cardholders. However I got a better offer at POPULAR bookstore, by which they offer 20% discounts each for member cardholders (I own one member card! Yeay..!) 

So.. definitely will go there again to complete the whole set... 

nota kaki: Terlebih belanja pulak untuk buku bulan nih... Esok nak pegi bookfair kat Mines lagik... alemak.. (garuk kepala) Takpe.. naseb duit sejuk lebih bulan nih... huhuhu..

2 comments:

  1. whoaa...sudah layan twilight nyer series ek...aku gak yg blom beli2 lagi...remember me sophie kinsella pun aku tak abih baca lagi...since aku pregnant dulu...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best... I couldn't stop reading Twilight. Habis dalam 4 hari jer. Tak sabar nak sambung next book..

    ReplyDelete

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^