Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thankful Thursday

It's the last day before the mid year school break. It was an event that i really look forward.

However, before I could really had a good time for this coming school break, got to finish marking exam papers and extra classes on Monday and Tuesday. Then only I'm off for a good holiday.

I know that I'm not like some other teachers who could go back early everyday and straightaway go back to hometown whenever school break begins. No matter how I wish I could be like them, I know I'll never be.

Nonetheless, by hearing the word that school break is approaching or even looking the yellow coloured boxes on the calendar itself could lift up my spirit. As if, some burden can be put aside for a while.

On top of that, I'm grateful that Allah gave the opportunity to me to be an educator. The peak times and free times were somehow balance. Alhamdulillah. Hope to get a great breakway and come back with new spirit. Hope to be on the right track again. InsyaAllah.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^