Thursday, December 22, 2011

Cheezy Pizza

Have you tried?


I've always like cheese. But this one.. Mm..emm.... The taste dissapoints me. Not like what I've expected and it's tooooooooo cheesy!


Actually the girl had given me the wrong pizza. I ordered Hawaiian, but she gave me pepperoni instead. :( It's upsetting you know..when they got mixed up with the orders. There were only 3 people waiting for the order and still she got it mixed up!


Anyhow, Dominoes will always be my all time favourite. Tak sabar nak balik KL just to have a bite of Dominoes Tuna Temptation.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^