Thursday, November 10, 2011

Destressing

Bila sampai hujung tahun... macam -macam kerja kena buat.

I can say that this year's tasks are overloaded to be compared to last year. 

Since I'm a class teacher, what more when I'm one of the year 6 class teacher, the busy-ness is like MADNESS! It's like never ending. When I finished one, another and several are actually waiting in line to be done ASAP! 

~_~

In order to distressing myself, I found this on Chrome..

So... Wanna try this out.

few minutes only..

a few.. okay?!

Chiao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^