Monday, February 17, 2014

My Happy Weekend.

It's tiring when you have to go to school on Saturday. Eventhough there were not many pupils attended but still working on SATURDAYS????
(I know it's just a mindset which needed to be reset again hehe)

In order to please myself (my mood especially), I went to One Utama just for these Churros!


It's on the new wing LG floor. Two shops next to the Old Town White Coffe shop and opposite the Daiso. You'll a a display of colourful macarons in front of the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^