Sunday, February 9, 2014

Gebu

One afternoon, I saw this furry ball under a car, sleeping on a hot sunny day. On the next day, when I was about to head to school for my night class, I saw him sitting majestically, eyeing on me. 

The round eyes it's hard to resist. I meowed him and immediately he followed my footsteps. I was in a hurry and told him to wait until I come back, so that he can eat something for the day.

As soon as I reached the parking again after I came back from the school, I called him out and out of nowhere he came running and mewing happily (I guess).


I named him Gebu.


Alhamdulillah... Thank you for giving me this opportunity to do a little good deed to other creatures. Hope to see Gebu again after this. And I do hope that other strays would enjoy this kind of treats too from my fellow neighbours and you too readers. ^_^ 

Let's us do this guys! 

1 comment:

  1. hai Gebu...Ya Allah ..please embrace Gebu with your Compassion and always protect him from any harm where ever he goes. Amin

    ReplyDelete

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^