Thursday, February 20, 2014

Flattered

I've to put up this post as a remembrance. 

A funny compliment though...anyhow, after giving some thought about it.. yeah... i deserve this. Thanks friend.

(Pengaruh drama Ariana Rose sangat kuat hokey! Hehe)

Tests and obstacles come and go. Despite all the hardships I went through, I can still manage to smile. I could still feel calm. I'm still able to think right. 

For this...I am really gratefull that Allah has never leave me alone. 

It was just too bad that I don't have the beauty owned by Ariana Rose and I haven't had a chance meeting a charming-handsome-rich guy like Tengku Adam Kamil. Hope that I'll get the chance one day.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^