Saturday, September 21, 2013

21 September 2013. Still breathing. Alhamdulillah....Thank you Allah.


Why should I feel down and lonely when all well wishes and prayers keep coming in on my day.. The moment Jebat climbs up just to cuddle with me, the rush of love runs in the veins..the feeling was totally overwhelming.. Even a little furball could make me feel so loved.

Alhamdulillah..I should be more grateful with all the blessings and love that I have right now. Could have never repay all the sacrifices done by Mak Iti since I was born till today. Should have been more thankful for still being able to breathe and repent for all sins that I've done. I really need to always refresh and remind myself that I must not be sad. I was never alone because I've always have Allah by my side..insyaAllah..always..

J: Dak Jebat bertuah ni demam selsema. Jangkit dari Nyet. Memerap je dia hari ni. Nak menempel dan menyondol je..

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^