Friday, September 7, 2012

Girl's Day Out

Girls are always chatty. A girl would usually let their steam off through talking. A lot. I usually play the listener party. I don't talk much. However, I could be one too. Provided that the topic is somehow I'm familiar with or picks my interest.

I used to be a chatty person. Once, there was a senior back in my secondary school, she commented that I have to watchout on whatever I say. According to her, sometimes I could comment or critic or say hurtful remarks unconciously. It really knocked me in the head. Eversince, I prefer to listen and NOT be the person who talks.

Anyhow, I do feel that a girl's day is necessary for all ladies. Letting the steam off by talking to our buddies is the best feeling you'd feel aftermath. My buddy thinks that we need to do this once in while. I felt the same way too... A day out accompanied with good food, of course... ^_^

J: I really had a nice sushi lunch that day. It felt like it had been ages that I had never been to that kind of place to eat. It made me felt "jakun"! Hehehe


1 comment:

  1. yup. girls day out memang ada dalam kalendar setiap gadis

    ReplyDelete

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^