Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pink Pashmina & Siti Aishah

As promised.. I would wear this pink pasmina given by my student.



This is her.. Siti Aishah, the girl I was talking about. She was grinning from ear to ear when she saw me wearing the pink pashmina. I felt a bit 'jangok' that day because there were sequins on the shawl.



nota kaki: Ke'jangok'an sudah agak pudar sebab gambar diambil pada jam 4.02 petang..(sometimes I stayed back whenever the students need to use Pusat Akses for their assignments) Jadi muka masing-masing dah penuh minyak-yang-kalau-perah-boleh-buat-goreng-nugget... hahahaha...

2 comments:

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^