Thursday, October 8, 2009

Main masak-masak jom?

This is... Tagliatelle with portobello mushroom sauce. J masak masa ma ada kat sini hari tu. I changed the recipe a bit. I added cili padi, some shrimp and also shredded salad leaves.. I'm no good cook. I used Prego and adjusted here and there so that it suits my taste...



Esok ada potluck. Nak kongsi dengan kawan-kawan, kuota memasing dah penuh. Jadi J buat la ini.. Lontong campak-campak.. hehehe..



Nasik impit dah rebus.. sok pagi tinggal nak potong jer..



Satu jek masalah. J lupe beli serai... dah masak baru J teringat nak tambah serai.. Aduss.. belasah jelah.. hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^