Monday, October 5, 2009

Educational visit to The....

If you're a Malaysian, out of school and you don't know what building this is, Sila la kembali ke sekolah dan belajar sejarah!.(haha.. J pun selalu tido dalam kelas Sejarah)



If you're not, this is the building of The National Museum. This was the educational visit I was talking about. The last time I went there was in 1999. I was still studying in UIA Matric Center. At that time, they were having 'Pameran Hantu' or the Ghost exhibition.



The entry ticket costs RM2 only for adults. J tak tau yang sebenarnya boleh tembus dari Taman Tasik Perdana ke Muzium Negara. I was surprise that Ma could walk that far and climb the stairs in the museum steadily. Alhamdulillah..



I kept on asking her questions like "Ma ok ke tak ni? Boleh jalan lagi? Do you have any idea how far that we've walked?" She replied calmly.. "ok lagi ni..".



The exhibition areas have been upgraded. Many parts in the exhibition areas were still under construction. Many lights in the display boxes were not functioning, which cause some difficulties for me (yang rabun ni..) to have a closeup view on the items displayed.



OH NO!!!!!
This phrase came into my mind when I saw this statue. And I DIDN'T EVEN notice the details of this statue. Oppss... J tak sengaje. hehehe...



Eventhough the walking made me 'mengah'...I was still able to walk back to the car park and drove back home. Both J and Ma terlena kepenatan setelah menghabis waktu pagi dengan aktiviti yang sangat berfaedah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^