Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I can still feel my heart beating

I finally finished the last word at 1.35 a.m last night.



sangat lega... I really like this one. Especially towards the end. It's when the war happened between the Good and the Bad vampires that includes the help from the werewolves. I was not so happy to know that Bella actually had kissed Jacob, one of the werewolves, who loves Bella. The love triangle was a mess. Everybody doesn't want to hurt anybody's heart. Pening lah part tu.. (dalam erti kata lain..tak suke part tu..)

It was raining after I slept. It was cold till it made me pull my blanket to cover the whole body. And now.. I'm having chest pain. On the left, to be precise. I'm not sure what's the cause. The moment I felt it this morning, immediately I looked at my fingernails. To check whether the colour had changed. Then I checked my lips. It's still the same. No colour changed. I've experience the same pain before. It happened for a few seconds and then, gone. But not as painful like, right now. I can still feel the pain. It has lessen.

What's is happening to me? Do I need to seek for any doctor's advise?

1 comment:

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^