Saturday, April 17, 2010

Updating the board

This is also one of my task. I should have done this earlier. BUT... you know...I was in a shock teaching the year 6 class for the first time. It got me so tensed up when the kids shows their 'very best' behaviour everytime I went in. They really contradict the level 1 pupils, which I think they have more self control. Membuatkan banyak kerja-kerja sampingan terpaksa ditolak tepi. For me, teaching MUST come first.


Selain mengajar... ini adalah juga salah satu tugas tambahan cikgu ye kawan-kawan. Tapi J suka buat dengan senang hati. Tiada peruntukan diberi ye.. TIADA. Semuanya atas daya usaha sendiri. Tambah pula tahun ni banyak peruntukan yang kena potong. Takpelah.. sikit je pun...rezeki tiap-tiap bulan dilabur semula kepada sekolah.


I love purple. So, J purplekan juga background board tu.. :). I didn't change the background cloth. Reuse jelah.. berbekas pun belasah je lah..


Takat ni je yang larat hari ni... hari panas. Peluh menitik-nitik dalam baju. Esok lusa sambung lagi.


I really neeed a good sleep.



Boochuk pun takde minggu ni... Bowinkk.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^