Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bunge in Memory

~ini entri lama~

This picture was taken the day I found Bunge sick. She didn't came out from her hideout when I fed the whole house. (which includes Mija, Bun & Chaca) I thought she was just sleepy and need more sleep. Later my father shakes their food jar just to wake them up and to play with them. Still, she keep still in the small house. I was curious and checked her out. She was already too sick.


I just didn't know when she fell sick. She was active and cheefull the day before and the next thing I knew, she's so sick and too weak. It was a dreadful thing to see her like that. I remembered that it was Friday. I rushed to the government's vet nearby. It was quite upsetting because they have not ever treated a hamster before. They just prescribed an eyedrop for Bunge. They don't even dare to jab antibiotic into her because she's too small. By the way, she was not that small. She weighs around 2++g and her length was almost 10 cm.  (memang kecik la jugak.. gebu je lebih..). I pitied Bunge because I had to carry her here and there. She must have felt totally uncomfortable. Everytime she was put down, immediately she'll lie quietly &  motionless.


Later that day, at dusk, I stopped by to check on Bunge. I reached to her to stroke her. It was then I found her frozen and breathless. I felt there's a hole in my heart. Betul...tak tipu. Sedih sangat. Pa came to check on her too and said..'Kesian dia.. dah takde'. Which made me even sadder. (Of course la air mata dah menitik) She's one of my darling. Semua J sayang... dia salah satu yang palinnnnngggg disayangi.

The next day, papa dug a hole in front of our house. I think it's beside our late Awang. (Ikan kaloi) 


May u rest in peace Bunge sayang...
Will be missing you so dearly...

nota kaki: masih lagi sedih dengan kehilangan Bunge... walaupun dah beminggu-minggu..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^