Mom was here but she went home yesterday.
We went round and round during the weekend. It started on Friday afternoon. She wanted to go to Floria. So, I took her there. Pictures we taken but I couldn't find the cable. Later eh.. buat entri basi. Then we made a tour at the Pasar Malam nearby... It was sooooooo big and lots of stalls with lots of people. And of course many interesting goods sold over there.. Then I suggested to go to Alamanda... Saje je, balik lewat sikit tak mo tempuh jem...
On Saturday, we went to Wangsa Maju. To find the Electric Theraphy office. It's a product from japan. Click here for more info - ITO.Then off I drove her to Shah Alam. It's like crossing half of the globe... hehehe.. Pergi tgk pameran hartanah PKNS, masuk Kompleks PKNS, had our late lunch, beli tudung and cempedak madu goreng yang sangat maniss.... Reached home at 6. Then, I went flat.
She planned to go home on Sunday. Unfortunately tiket balik ke sana sudah habis. Balik hari Isninlah. Then I got the idea to take her to watch The Proposal.. Dah lama J tak buat Movie preview kan? J dah tengok macam-macam movie. Tak daya je nak update kat sini.. (malas lah tu) I googled this poster from here.. http://www.impawards.com/2009/posters/proposal_ver2.jpg

I liked this than the other one... Sangat best. Eventhough Sandra nampak semakin tua.. but the storyline I can say is intriguingly interesting. Funny and entertaining. Ma laughed throughout the movie. Sape yang nak tengok comedy and not so romantik kinda movie, go ahead. try watch this one. You'll like it...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..