Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baca Baca Baca

I hardly had time to read lately.. Almost every weekend for the past few months were filled with appointments, window shopping, travelling, spring cleaning, laundry and what not... However I manage to finish these 3 books since July... (waa... quite a number jugak lah kan?)

These were the books that I've read...


It belongs to Atikah... It's an average book with lots of flashbacks if I'm not mistaken..
(tak igt sangat dah...ehhehe..)

Sesuai untuk remaja la kot.. language wise... bahasa remaja. The message suits that group of people too... Don't be too rebellious. Don't smoke. Love yourself even you don;t get enough love at home. Don't do stupid things. There woulds always be other people who would still care and love you, there are ways to solve problems and there are ways to improve oneself...


This is By Sarah Addison Allen. Jenuh jugak nak habiskan.. this one was not as interesting that the previous one. I really liked Garden Spell very much. It's about a magic apple tree. But this one contains less magic.. It's about ghost appears in a closet and books that appears everywhere whenever Chloe's in a situation that caused her into a dilemma...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^