Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meja Kecik

I bought this at the Floria Fest in Putrajaya, last weekend. The main purpose is for reciting the Quran. It's foldable. Easy storage. Light and it's made of rubber tree wood.


It's indeed a multipurpose table. As it is light and it be moved around, I liked to use it when I mark my kids exercise books while watching the television.

And also while doing my work on my lappy.


I liked it very much... I bought 2. The other is for my mom. She wanted to use it for reciting the Quran. The price is RM35. I'm not sure what's the market price. I thought the price was okay and affordable. If you want one or you have the intention to donate this to sekolah agama/masjid/surau, you can contact them through this number. Definitely you can get it cheaper if you order in bulk.

2 comments:

  1. leh wat tempat makan gak tu. breakfast in bed. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I have one small table like this. Asalnya untuk laptop, tapi last2 Totoro yang guna.

    ReplyDelete

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^