My elder brother and myself are animal lover. Since we're small kids, we did have a few kittens which my elder brother brought them home from no where... Sometimes he found them in the drain, by the roadside and many other places...
Since ma didn't allow us to have cats anymore in the house, I opted for fish. But I couldn't feel the satisfaction having fishes as pets because I couldn't really touch and play with them. I've talked to Amie about petting hamsters. He helped me looked through Mudah website and that was when I got Mija & Jimi.
Everytime I travel back home, I'll tag along my hammies balik kampung with me too. ^_^ (kesian kan? ala..budak bebudak tu drive pun.. J yang drive.. hehe) When I reached home, I would lined up the cages outside my bedroom. Whenever they messed up, (they would always throw out the woodchips, unwanted foods outside the cage) my mom would go pot..pet..pot..pet.. nagging to my hammies.
Funny.... but cute.
I did that too anyway.. hehehe..
Everytime my elder brother had to go outstation to attend courses or the whole family went back to his wife's kampung, he'll send his rabbits to our mother's house. It turned ma's house a mini zoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..