This week will be the examination week. All 4 days of the week are taken for the exam. Since, they're facing their battle, I have my extra time to do something else which was way unattended for the past month. I made myself a mug of coffee this morning and had to rush to a class after that.
What does this doughnut scotch tape has anything related to my entry?... tunggu...
The mug was still half filled. So, I scanned my table to find something as a lead to put on my mug. That was when I found the doughnut scotch tape. A...hah! *pling* ~a bulb appear on my head..hik..~
Can you guess, how I cover my mug with the doughnut scotch tape???
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Tadaaaa.....!
Off I went to my class happily.. (^_^)
nota kaki: 1. Kafein amat diperlukan sejak sistem tubuh berubah masa... Mata ni payah sangat nak lelap menjelang 12 tengah malam. Kreativiti ini terhasil setelah separuh kafein bersatu dengan otak.
2. Belum lagi terima skrip jawapan murid... agaknya... bertambah 'weng' lah J jadinye... haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment
Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..