Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wad 4

J kat mana?
Kat rumah. kenapa?
Ada sesuatu berlaku.
Apa dia?
Papa jatuh. ...bla..bla..bla.. Sekarang kat hospital...BP tinggi....kepala bengkak sikit....Nanti ma call balik.
J balik malam ni ye?
Balik esoklah. Pergi sekolah dulu.
Okay.

After a few seconds, I hesitated. I was unsure what was really happening. Was it true my father fell just now? Yup.. it was not a dream. I quickly organise my chores and the most important list of red's house participants for several events happening the next morning.

The next morning, I seek permission form my boss. It was upsetting to look at his mocking facial expression after I utter the permission I seek for. He thought I don't have a father all these while. :( The moment he saw my teary eyes, his face changed and he gave his permission.


I felt glad the moment I got to see and meet pa with my own eyes, he looked just fine. Macam tak sakit pun. He's already 61 but he doesn't looked like one. Lalu je dia habiskan nasik spital yang tawar 'leishor' tu.  Since he's already stable, the doctor allowed him to go back home. Alhamdulillah.... Tapi dia masih rasa pening-pening sikit. Semoga pa kembali sihat macam biasa.

nota kaki: He didn't get enough rest since he came back from umrah. I guess that was why he passed out yesterday. Tak pasal-pasal kena ceramah dengan J tadi. huh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^