Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Finally... the tears broke down

I got so stressed up today.
My facial expressions are always transparent.
Somebody  noticed and even tried to make me spit it out.
I simply said no. I didn't want to discuss about it today because I'm afraid I might burst into tears.
I sat at my table.
Pondering.
Wondering.
Lots and lots of it.
Lost in my deep thoughts.
I rest my head on the table for a while with a hope that a short nap would erase the trouble in me a lil bit.
Suddenly a colleague came and patted me at the back and asked whether I'm okay or not.
Ooooohhh... I wish that person didn't do that just now.
I was trying to recollect myself at that time.
I didn't dare to open my eyes and made a quite nod.
Suddenly.... I slowly sobbed. harder and harder.
Till it hurts. I could feel that its started to choke me off.
But still I couldn't make myself stop!


Finally, I made my way to my car and sit in there for almost half an hour. (Luckily I was free at that time)
Had a small talk with Amie which helps a little and I decided to take the ablution.
And did whatever I need to do.
I felt more relaxed and calmer after that.
I could even smile as if nothing had happened before.
(though it shows from the swollen eyes of mine)

nota kaki: the tears is dropping while I'm typing this entry. fullstop.

5 comments:

  1. Hi J...what makes you so sad dear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. macam-macam su... dari hal kerja, family and my future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh J! be strong ya..there are times when everything happens at once..testing your patience..just be cool & think positive okay..you'll find the way out..

    ReplyDelete
  4. J dear....sabar byk2 yer...everything happens for a reason...i hope there'll be sunshine after the rain ok...anyhow, you can tell me if you feel like to...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aku tau Allah sygkan aku. Sebab tu dia uji aku. Mmg banyak perkara dalam satu masa. Kepala serabut. Tambah pulak dengan perangai budak-budak yang biadab, belagak pandai tapi tak boleh nak di ajar. Sedangkan satu habuk tak tau... Bertambah sedih aku dibuatnya.

    ReplyDelete

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^