Thursday, July 7, 2011

DIY: The Washing Machine

One day, I did my laundry. When I turn the knob to drain off the water, it didn't drained off.  (I'm using the semi auto machine).  

I was like... ALAMAK!!!

Then I remembered, Pak Mat did taught me how to fix it if it happened again. (yeah.. it had happened before and Pak Mat fixed it himself) So, I look out for my tools and started to unscrew the lead that covers behind the machine.


I have to unscrew this too. 
There must be lots of fibers in it.


Yeah.. as I expected.. that was the reason to the blockage. I picked it out and throw it away.


Walllllah... the machine works as usual again. 

Yeay!

1 comment:

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^