Thursday, January 28, 2010

ENGRES?????? rase nak *!#^$*!@% je...

I conducted a dictation test with my year 6 kids. I've told them since Monday. Read, practice writing, memorise or whatsoever. The session went well without much fuss. Books were collected and the bell rang, off they go. I had an urgent meeting afterschool. So I had to take their books back home. As I expected, many of them didn't read... because it shows from the outcome. The moment I took this book...

rase nak *!#^$*!@% je...

ENGRES???????



6 tahun dah belajar... kesian betol la kat ticer-ticer yang ajar dia sebelum ni.
Dah la tak tulis nama! Nak tengok ape isi kandungannya?

click the pic for a larger view



korang baca.. and guess...

Tunemen sungguh!!!!

nota kaki: nak gelak pun ada.. kesian pun ada.. berat sungguh tanggungjawab J tahun ni... lebih separuh tak lulus masa ujian PKSR 2 tahun lepas... adoiiii....

1 comment:

  1. heheheh....kelakar tp tulisan kemas n cantik...

    ReplyDelete

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^