This is my 100th entry. This blog is mainly about my pets, activities in school, holidays, goods that I bought, movies that I watched (I watched a lot.. but seldom blogged about it here), books I read, travelling and so on... Well, in short I can say it's about life + the style I'm living in.
I went to Petsmore.com again today and I bought these. Furry Pals Hamster Food (my hammies couldn't stop chewing it. Sedap sangat kot?) They're having 15% discount for members for this item.
I mentioned in the previous entry that mummy Mija was busy with her newborn babies.
These are her babies..
Furs have grown on them already.
When I said Jimi is BIG and almost look like a guinea pig, it's true. See his size...
Next to Jimi is Bun.
Jimi tengah mengorat anak sendrik... Notty daddy!!
Terlompat-lompat si Bun dibuatnya..
While waiting for breaking my fast, I've started reading this book. It belongs to my mom.
Sesuaila untuk bacaan ringan... Tak habis lagi. baru baca few chapters..
My oppinion? mm...Boleh tahanla...
Well, most of my entries were about my hammies... Now I have ELEVEN of them. And I think more will be coming soon. Some of my colleagues booked the babies already. I said, be patient. Do wait until the babies are big enough to be given away....
Thank you readers for visiting, dropping in, reading, viewing pictures and what not... Keep on visiting for more new entries in future...
nota kaki: 1. I don't feel like giving away any of my hammies yet... nanti yer kengkawan...?
2. Added masa Subuh tadi: baru teringat ada 2 post yang kena tangguh sebab gambo-gambo tak sempat nak edit... so.. coming soon ek? (boleh ke kira seratus?...Boleh kan? kan? kan?)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..