Friday, May 4, 2012

Steamboat Pulau Ketam

Food Friday is here again.

I Went there with a bunch of girlfriends. It's in Desa Park City. The one I ate was the dumpling set with tom yam soup. And.... I love it! They have curry and clear soup too. It was worth a try if you're into soups or steamboats.

My dumpling set costs RM 13.90 and the yummy apple juice was CHEAP! It was RM3.80 only. For a little eater like me, the whole set made my stomach almost burst. Hehehe..

Cubalah...

And.. Yes, it's a HALAL restaurant. ^__^ inshaAllah..


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^