Thursday, April 7, 2011

Phonics Video for KSSR English Language Class

I found a few simple phonics video and posted them on FB. Later, a friend found another few, which I think could be a great help in the year 1 classes. I know that you guys are having a hard time with all the clerical works and what not, so I'm sharing a little something that I found on Youtube for you to use it in the class. I think you can use this clip as a an additional medium to assess your kids while they listen and sing the song ^_^... 


This might be useful for those who has small children too! Happy watching & teaching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^