Ni cerita pasal makan. On Saturday, I went to Petronas to fill in the fuel. I saw this pink cotton candy in the mart inside the petronas. Terliur kejap... so I bought one. Teringat masa sekolah rendah dulu. beli sebungkus 10sen bila balik dari sekolah... yang ni, 2 hingget. jenuh nak habiskan... Until today, it has not finished...
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Ujian & Makan
Ujian dan Makan. Takde kaitan sebenarnya... The Formative test 2 had just started yesterday. My kids sat for their English paper this morning. Therefore... starting from today.. after this.. kena ngadap kertas peperiksaan sampai habis.... termasuk satu kelas tahun 4, yang cikgunya dah bersalin... It's one of my duty anyway....

Ni cerita pasal makan. On Saturday, I went to Petronas to fill in the fuel. I saw this pink cotton candy in the mart inside the petronas. Terliur kejap... so I bought one. Teringat masa sekolah rendah dulu. beli sebungkus 10sen bila balik dari sekolah... yang ni, 2 hingget. jenuh nak habiskan... Until today, it has not finished...
Hoagies @ 1Utama. Boleh cari di LG wing lama. Opposite Baskin Robins next to ARENA. I ordered the Spicy Portuguese Hoagies set. The fillings are salad, chicken and spicy sauces. The bread and chicken was crunchy. Sangat Sedap! I shared with mama. Tak sempat nak snap snap, mama dah curi one part of the Hoagies...
Ni cerita pasal makan. On Saturday, I went to Petronas to fill in the fuel. I saw this pink cotton candy in the mart inside the petronas. Terliur kejap... so I bought one. Teringat masa sekolah rendah dulu. beli sebungkus 10sen bila balik dari sekolah... yang ni, 2 hingget. jenuh nak habiskan... Until today, it has not finished...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers and their free time...
A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.
xmanis ke kak?
ReplyDeletekt opis kin ada gak teh ni *3 layer tea* tp manis giler..huhu
Yag ni tak manis la cikin.. rasa manis gula melaka lah..
ReplyDeletei see...maybe yg kt food court ofis kin tu kena mntk kurang manis la.susu je dh suku gelas..hakhak
ReplyDeleteMintak dia buh susu cair yang kurang manis lah.. yang akak minum ni tak derasa manis susu pun. Manis gula merah tu jer..
ReplyDelete