Monday, January 13, 2014

Neutering Jebat

We arrived early since the appointment should be at 9. However, the guard politely told me to come back at 10a.m. There's no way I'm leaving the DBKLSPCA clinic. Therefore we waited patiently in the car. Just to buy the time, I kept on counting the cars coming in and how many cats and dogs were there in line waiting to be neutered

The moment the place opened...I rushed in and quickly registered Jebat. Eventhough we were the first to reach there, but I only manage to get number 6 for Jebat.

While waiting for Jebat, I went to Hayaki, Danau Kota for my breakfast. Their Nasi Lauk was not bad at all!

I estimated that The surgery wouldn't take so long since Jebat's number was less than 10. Unfortunately I was wrong and the staff said that they did the female cats first. So... I had to wait longer. It was a scorching hot day and at 1.30, the staff informed that Jebat can be collected aytime.


He's still drowsy on the way back. He even tried to stand up and of course he ended up tumbling over and over again.


Jebat's recovering well it seemed. He had started running around and teasing Julie too! Hopefully he'll grow up as good and as obedient like Julian after this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^