Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Decorating The Class

First of all.. I'd like to wish all of you readers, Happy New Year!!

As usual, on the 1st of January, I'll spend my morning in my classroom. Decorating and adding a little decorations and information on the boards. Literally, there's no softboard or noticeboard in my class since every year my class will be opened to be the exam hall for UPSR.

Therefore, I need to made it up(as u can see in the photo). Sugar papers and a little border printed out from the computer and a small header on top of it.

Since the the walls are foldable doors, I pasted laminated tulips made from coloured papers on it. It had been blooming brightly since last year. I just add a few butterflies with moral values in Malay Language on it.

Simple and cute. I think it's cute. Love it!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

2 comments:

  1. wahh fink kaler ai loike!! ^^

    selamat mengajar cikgu ehehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nampak je ye kaler fink tu.. hehe..
      Thanks MM. ^_^

      Delete

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^