Friday, August 17, 2012

Second chance given had been wasted.

An old friend suddenly sent messages to me and seek for advice that is related to cinta 3 segi and also about marriage problems. I've tried given out the best opinion and subtle advice about it and alhamdulillah, finally my friend realized that family is the utmost priority to be focused on.

Reflecting the problem faced by my friend, it reminds me of a person whom I really care and love so dearly besides my parents.

I believe in giving 2nd chance and I've never regretted of giving it to you as it opens my eyes to see your true colours.

When I'm not around and not aware, you cheated on me, I forgave you and gave you the 2nd chance. Supported you and loved you with all my heart all the way through thick and thin. But.... When a problem arose, which was not caused by me, you simply ditched me out from your life.

I was ready when you said it's all over. And I was overwhelmed in sadness. It didn't occur to me about this matter... It ended just like that.

Anyway, thank you Allah for opening my mind and my eyes, for letting me realize that your love for me was not true... If it is true, you would have fought for it.... T_T

Awak, don't repeat the same mistakes....may Allah bless you.

J: family is my priority at the moment. I hope that someday, Allah will send me someone who would really love me wholeheartedly and accept me as is. I do hope when the time comes, Allah would open my heart to accept and loved him wholeheartedly as well.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

2 comments:

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^