Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our Sweet Moment Together

Sometimes after I came back from work, I'll need a short nap. Usually I'll always slept in front of the tv. One rainy day, I dozed off like I always do.(apatah lagilah bila hujan, lagi syok mata ni mengecik) But... it lasted just for a few minutes when Julian snuggled next to me and made my arm his pillow. And the best part was, he made a fuss when I moved a bit to reach my phone to capture our moment together! -_-'' melampau tau!!


Oh anak mami sayang.... Nak marah pun tak sampai hati.
Penyudahnya dia sedap lena, J pulak terkebil-kebil terjaga!!!!! -_-''

4 comments:

  1. ja, manje nye ian ni....geram plak aku...heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalau J tutup mata sure similar muka u all ofkoz without hair version la haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kann...dorang ni ada ilmu mencairkan hati agaknya kan hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Su: mmg manja sangat. Setiapkali aku baring depan tv, dia mesti nak baring sebelah.

    DC: haha.. dah jaga tak leh pejam dah!

    MM: Kann??? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Nak cakap apa tadi? Sila..sila..

Teachers and their free time...

A teacher somewhere in your neighborhood tonight will be grading papers and preparing lessons to teach your children while you are watching television. In the minute it takes you to read this, teachers all over the world are using their "free time", and often investing their own money, for your child's literacy, prosperity, and future.

Total Pageviews

Please come again.. ^_^